It is safe and effective for men, women and children of all ages. It can be used for relaxation and general body rebalancing,re-alignment and releasing. Pain can be addressed as can almost any injury or body malfunction.
- Back and neck pain and whiplash
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome and kidney problems
- Sleep patterns and stress related conditions
- Stroke recovery
- Sports injuries
- Frozen shoulder
- Repetitive Strain Injury and Tennis Elbow
- Respiratory Conditions (including asthma)
- It can help to improve the quality of life for the terminally ill and long term sufferers of MS, Parkinsons, etc
- Relieve the symptoms of infantile colic.
- Digestive conditions
- Headaches and migraines
- Pregnancy and fertility problems
- Menstrual problems/PMT
- Joint and muscle problems all around the body
- Lymph drainage issues
Jan recommends a minimum of 3 treatments a week apart from each other in the first instance to assess an individual’s response to the technique and to monitor any improvements of an existing condition. Subsequent treatments will then be carried out as appropriate/needed.
No other therapy treatments (eg physio, aromoatherapy, massage, acupuncture etc) should be undertaken for 5 days before a treatment or for 5 days following a treatment.